This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for GreenMile Nav app. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this app. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the application, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via app, email or direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to provide a path to a location.
The information we gather to GM Nav work properly may include:
- Detailed location, travel and route information: Location and route information is collected for example in the form of GPS signals (combined with a timestamp), IP address and other information from sensors and receivers on or around your device, on which the Application is installed and activated.
- Terms or venues you searched;
- Your activity on other Descartes products that you chose to integrate with GM Nav.
- Personal preferences and navigation options in the app.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as location data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.